Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Laksa Shack

Stopped by at Jaya Supermarket and found a shack serving laksa. We shared these two dishes cos all still a little hungry after the not too apetitising lunch at Ah Fatt.

The Laksa Shack


Nasi Kerabu Ayam Percik Rm9.90

This ayam dish is not too bad but wasn't how I like my kerabu to be...

Singapore Laksa Rm9.90

Didn't care too much for the S'pore laksa. Found the gravy too thick with santan and had no distinct fragrant aroma like those found in assam laksa- duan kesom n bunga kantan...em... heavenly. The Shack also offer Sarawak laksa, Tom Yam laksa(?), Asam laksa, Laksam Kelantan and so on.

The verdict? Too pricey for so so dishes.

Like the close-up shots?--just learned how to use the macro function in my little camera.... amazes me every time I used it !!!


Love, Jo

No comments: